Wednesday, September 23, 2009

KAA: (Mall of) America, Fuck Yeah!


Growing up I was never really into going to the mall, but I do remember when the Mall of America opened up and I really wanted to check it out.  After only 17 years I finally made it!

I was excited to arrive exactly around lunchtime, and soon enough I was in mall food heaven!  They literally had every single mall restaurant I had ever come across plus some exciting new choices.  Naturally I was drawn to the shitty Thai food place, when will I ever learn?




I had ABSOLUTELY no plans on riding the rollercoasters, after all, the place is called Nickelodeon Universe, how good could the rides be.  In one word: AMAZING!  They are not messing around when it comes to rollercoasters.  I knew I couldn't stay all day and I'm on a tight budget, so I only bought enough credits for 4 rides, then I bought the same package again, for only $10 I could've bought an all day pass.  And I wonder why I'm broke.

Riding coasters at MoA is the most fun I have had in a long time, you couldn't wipe the smile off my face, this place is awesome, America, Fuck Yeah!

Sweet Coaster!


Lego Store, pretty sweet


If you get it, you get it.


The College Store at MOA


St. Paul is just a pretty city, I decided to check out the capitol area while traffic in Minneapolis died down, I didn't get to do much other than sightseeing, but after MOA, there really isn't much else I can ask from Minnesota.... well I guess I can think of one thing :)

Minnesota State Capitol


Downtown Minneapolis, thru my shitty camera


Your American Hero,
-AK

0 comments: